Friday, February 29, 2008

DIRTY GIRLS

In the early evening the first-wave of women will start arriving for DIRTY GIRLS.

First is the "Strip, Rip & Twirl" class where the women will learn a routine to take off their every day clothing in a whole new sexy way.

Following this is our First ever DIRTY GIRLS event, and I can not wait to get-it-on, with all these women. Its going to get sizzling hot with all of us partying together and I for one have big plans of sharing my copious amounts of joy.

I feel like I'm failing in an area where I know I am succeeding. I'm also bothered by the fact, that I feel as I do. Somewhere in me, I know it is wrong to be put off with my achievement, yet I do because it makes my area of weakness show prominently.

I want to be able to do it all, and I can't. This bothers me. Juggling so much is a real drain emotionally and quite frankly something I no longer want to do. So now to hand off some of the easier items to hired help should take some of the burden off of me and my work load.

In plain language, I need to hire someone to work in the office. The e-mail alone, is an obscene amount of time. Hours of it in fact.


It is time for me to bring in someone whose sole job is to tackle and complete the list of items I put on their desk in a day.

Someone who comes to work at Libido Events and Libido Lounge as a job, not as a volunteer. This would be a weekday morning position.

It is now apparent to me that I need to reflect on what I require of this person and what skills they must possess. It is time for me to write a Job Posting.

Again, life changes so fast, and I simply breathe.

I need the help and that is all there is to it.