Wednesday, November 07, 2007

keeping track of it all

There are more thoughts and posts rolling around my head right now than I can really keep track of. Here is a sampling of my ponderings...

  1. We went to The Kiss Store yesterday, excellent service and what a great sex store. It's a little tucked away, but damn if it wasn't full of tonnes of quality adult products that are usable and not of the disposable variety. Main & Broadway - check them out!
  2. I'm the proud new owner of a very menacing and dangerous knife as a gift from RC. It came with a sleek case, has a fixed blade and a glorious "gut hook". Utilizing it in play shall make for a very hot scene.
  3. A purchase of a Guess open toed pair of shoes in burnt red with a brilliant heel, happened just in time for our trip to the Caribbean next week. They are incredibly sexy.
  4. Due to said trip next week, I have already started packing my luggage and sorting through my summer clothes to see what I will be bringing with me and what I still need to purchase.
  5. I am looking for a driver, with a closed in van or truck, who is able to drive & move equipment for our November 24th Play Party. You get FREE admission to the party for your efforts. Email me for more details and with size of your vehicle.
  6. I am looking to own some stanchions. Two or three sets. I do not want to buy them on-line if possible. My preference is to find and purchase them local to me, and ideally even used. Does anyone have any idea where I would find these here in the Vancouver, Lower Mainland area?
  7. A new friend "Martin" showed up in class with me bearing this thoughtful gift. I can't wait for the chance to lay on the beach and read it shortly.
  8. The vulva project is underway. There is a large, yoni being designed for me right now, and I can not wait for the chance to show everyone once its complete.
  9. PRE Travel Must Attend To's: Manicure, Pedicure, Hair Dyed, Find & Purchase Swim Suit
  10. Write the 2008 Libido Lounge calendar. Then get it in-on line.
  11. I was just interviewed for a very intriguing article, and believe I lent much to the subject. Once it appears in print and on the web, I'll point you towards the piece in case you hadn't run across it already by then.
  12. The Creme Piedes from L'Occitane En Provence is simply a spectacular product. I picked some up the other day and the whole family is using it with wonderful results.