Sunday, November 04, 2007

what a life

Last night was craziness. We had more fun than imaginable. Between an enormous house party and the insanity at the fund raiser, we were more than spent by the time we put our weary heads to bed finally early this morning.

Some time soon though I am going to write about Rock Star status, and the treatment I get at times, that makes me feel like one. It is a post that I've been toying with for some time.

In other news, RC took me shopping today, and I left Nordstroms with the most incredible pair of Seven Jeans. They make my butt look spectacular and the fronts of my thighs look like I am ten years younger. I just may be hooked now on the most expensive pair of jeans that I've ever owned and how they look on my body.

Next a trip to a quaint jewelery store, to find the perfect pair of earrings and matching bracelet in red stones. The service you get in US stores while shopping is so professional that it saddens me to have to return to the service neglected stores here in Vancouver.

We were back home by 7:00 this evening, feeling good about our weekend and happy to have our Christmas plans firmed up as well.

Sleep is next and required at this point in order for me to function again.