Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Big Day

Yesterday was a big day for Libido Lounge. The last pieces of paper work were finalized making our upcoming opening even more of a reality for me.

The next couple of weeks will be rolling on by with lightening speed as for part of this time, I'll be away in the Caribbean on holidays, then returning to the last days of readying before opening our doors.

There is much to accomplish still, though all the shopping is done. It's just the details remaining at this point and they will make you fall in love with what we've created.

Libido Lounge members can expect a mail out from me shortly, filling everyone in on where we are at now after our unforeseen absence this past summer as we battled legal and ethical issues both from the general public and from within our own local sex culture.

Exciting news on my bold move of Kiss My Tiara to Surrey City Council and on "Stink" our new lounge campaign will also be announced in this mail-out. Watch for it.