Friday, May 18, 2007

Wouldn't it be nice?

Now and then the itch to be in control is intense and I find myself fantasizing about my sadism meeting just the right masochist. Not just any masochist either, preferably one whom I'm close to, a person I already have a connection with. Today the drive to be sadistic is strong and yet I'm not able to act upon it.

I am certainly not short on willing bottoms or play partners of any gender or orientation.

Rather it's the personal time necessary to create a spectacular scene for myself & another and then the necessary time I require to come down from such big play that I lack.

I want to be playing - connecting, and instead I'm sick with a head cold and working long looong hours.

(there's a certain flexible, young, girl whom I need to get my hands on again soon)