Monday, May 14, 2007

Security

There is a panic bar/door at the back of the Lounge, for emergency use. It also has a deadbolt and a number of slide locks as well. In order to bring the door up to Assembly Code, a number of small fixes are needed to pass the Fire Inspection.

I want to put a whole new door on. (instead of all the small fixes) Pricey perhaps, but none the less, I want something super safe and burglar proof or at least one hell of a deterrent.

Do you by chance work in commercial security or sell doors for a business?


I am looking at having built a steel gate to cover the door from the exterior with a large lock when we are closed, instead of relying on the new door alone for security.

I'm at Libido Lounge a lot this week, send me an email and let's see if we can meet up so I can show you the door in question and perhaps you can share with me some better suggestion for how to go about fixing this situation.

I sure appreciate the help and the company!

This is all about Libido Lounge ensuring that we run a club that is legally operating, up to code and zoned appropriately for Vancouver's Sex-Positive Community to enjoy.