Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Hack, Cough, Sniffle...

Of all the times to be saddled with a head cold, this is certainly not the best. The weather is gorgeous, my schedule is booked full and there are an enormous number of people vying for my personal attention.

Alas, the cold bug has gotten hold of me. A short while ago, RC was on his knees before me, in one hand was three caplets of Cold FX and in the other a glass of water. Trying to trick me into opening my mouth, he successfully threw the three pills down my throat fast. I am not a good patient. He is an excellent caretaker.

T was sick first, after bringing the virus home from school. Then RC caught it and was down for about 5 days, and now it would appear, it's my turn. Blah, go away bug!

I fell asleep on my bed this afternoon amid hacking coughs at about 4:30 and woke at 6:30 to the aroma of curried chicken pouring out of the kitchen and through the house. RC had cooked dinner, I am a loved woman.

RC, Me, Bella & Alex - poly love