Saturday, May 05, 2007

What to call it?

At 12:15 p.m. I met a new friend. We found one another through the Libido Events mailing list, making first contact due to my recent announcement about the new club. Talked for an hour in his car, out front of a Starbucks in Burnaby. He sent me away with an envelope of cash for The Big New Venture campaign and a gift for myself. A gift certificate to an upscale restaurant for dinner for myself and a date, what a kind gesture. I felt most flattered.

I've received a fair number of chastising emails the past few days reminding me that I had promised to release the new club name last week. Tsk tsk tsk, your friendly neighborhood sex-activist has been very busy and late with the unveiling. So without further ado, let me announce to you, the name of the new club.....

Libido Lounge


The name makes me very happy and was chosen at the end of reviewing three pages, over 70 suggestions.