Friday, May 04, 2007

getting close

I've been laid out on my bed for the last four hours or so, working non-stop on the computer and phone. To be honest, I am exhausted. I am also vibrating with excitement. All tasks that need completed to bring a project of this magnitude to fruition have been completed on time and with ease. The pace has been hectic, and there's been no guide on how to take on such an undertaking but I've persevered, put myself out there and finally now am weeks from unveiling a center that will be a destination point for so many.

There are definitely some smart perverts sexual explorers out there amongst you. The $1000 Life Time Membership, Pre-Opening Offer is going really well. Realizing of course these people are investing not just in the club but in their own interests. A place where you can walk in the door, free of charge to events, year round with-out worrying about handling money. A place where for two hours every month you get a private room for play. Behind the scenes opportunities for Life Time Members to attend special events and meet notorious educators in human sexuality. And my gratitude, for a very long time. Act on this quickly if it's of interest to you as I'd hate for you to loose such an affordable opportunity.

Tomorrow I need to earthquake proof my hot water tank, fix a wobbly sink then frame & erect an easy short partial wall surrounding the new "Cuddle Puddle" area. That is it in terms of construction. It is so pretty, the whole club, really you are going to fall in love with it right away. It's an attractive place, where you'll feel safe relaxing and discovering your surroundings.

9 bedrooms (peeker, glory holes, singles, doubles)
1 theater room
1 group room
2 large play rooms (high ceilings & suspension points)
3 bathrooms
shower room ( 2 showers)
1 office (soon to be 2)
1 sex-positive lending library
1 kitchen space
1 locker room
Gallery Space
1 massive lounge / classroom or living room (depending on event)

Legal Capacity: 100 +
(exact number this Wednesday)
the whole place is fully accessible as well!


I am in need of two brand new Fire Extinguishers and two Smoke Detectors. Does anyone have either of these items before I head out to source and then buy them? As well a fully stocked, Industrial First Aid Kit is necessary right now. I would of course prefer to get them at no charge, FREE, or at a significant discount.