Wednesday, May 02, 2007

taking stock

I am PROUD to be friend to so many WONDERFUL people. You, yes you, you know who you are. Thank you for showing your belief in me. The Big New Venture campaign is going well.

This is some of what I know to be true at this moment...

1. no time to shave my legs these days
2. was put to bed because I was no longer coherent working late into the night
3. tomorrow is final city inspections, yes more than one, 4 in fact
4. donations / loans & memberships fill my postbox
5. continuously I'm moved by the generosity of both strangers & friends
6. by making my intentions known, I've met some incredible new people
7. desk no longer enough, the Big New Venture Campaign has taken over the family dinner table
8. this is a journey that I am proud to share with everyone I've come into contact with
9. all my relationships are strong and everyone in my life is on board for my success
10. I feel valued, supported, appreciated and admired - it's like floating on a pillow of love


Time to put on my work-clothes and make a bee-line for the Club. After a quick stop to Home Depot for a round of cleaning supplies. How glamorous and sexy for me eh? Usually when I say work-clothes, I mean 6 inch heels, an accessory or two and a corset, perhaps a pair of panties along with some stockings. These days being the fashion icon that I am, I am sporting Doc boots, holey jeans and a t shirt with the proud slogan "Kiss My Wings Tink".

The name of the club will be released in the next 24 hours, I can't wait to share it with you.