Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Lawyer wanted

I find myself in need of legal help for the new club.

Are you a lawyer who is local to Vancouver or surrounding area and able to donate a wee bit of your precious time to help with The Big New Venture campaign?

Wow, what an incredible contribution you could quietly make right now. The need is here, and now.

As you can imagine, I am now swamped with paperwork, much of it foreign to me. I'd like to ensure no mistakes are made, all the bases covered and have someone skilled to look over all these documents accordingly.

If you would drop me an email to jennifer@libidoevents with your contact phone number/s so I may give you a call I would be so ever grateful.

This entire undertaking has been made possible by people like yourself stepping up to the plate and lending a hand along the way.

If you know someone who could potentially help here, please have them read this, forward it along where appropriate.

Thank you.