Sunday, May 06, 2007

Logo Design, Identity

Libido Lounge is set to open June 01 2007 on schedule so you can imagine just how crazy things are around here. I want to thank you in advance for any of your help and assistance with logo / graphic help that you can give me right now. I need it fast.


Logo needs....

Name Libido Lounge
Colors: vivid reds, royal colors, rich
Should feel sexy and yet still be subtle
I like the double L in Libido Lounge
Neither a feminine or masculine feel
No flowery font




The logo is for clothing, business cards, web use, and as a graphic. Important to know that there is an outside awning that is going to need either the full name on it OR the double LL's and this graphic/logo on it to make the club identifiable for all.

What can you create? Throw things at me, I want to have lots of choices to choose from.

If your graphic /logo is chosen you'll get a free membership for a year plus 4 free event passes.

If you have any further questions please let me know otherwise, I'll be closing this contest on Friday May 11 at noon.

Send your submissions to

volunteer@libidoevents.com

blessings and thanks.......good luck as well