Saturday, May 12, 2007

Leather Reign

Housekeeping just left our room, it feels luxurious to have someone come and tidy the bed and bathroom. I had just removed the Do Not Disturb sign from the door when she arrived. Now I'm laying on a fresh made bed checking in on e-mails as I lay here in the Sheraton Bellevue Hotel.

Late yesterday RC and I drove down to Seattle to Leather Reign a conference happening this weekend. They have me teaching two classes, one this afternoon on Personal Safety for Perverts and then tomorrow my Bottoming Skills class. At the opening event last night, they put me on the auction block as an educator and sold me to a couple for $200 for a private one hour class in addition to the two already scheduled.

There was a play party last night, but instead of going down to check it out, RC and I stayed in our room together and were in bed sleeping by 11:00 with the alarm set to wake us up at 11:00 this morning. A solid 12 hours of sleep was most necessary for my happiness and RC's mental well-being, good thing we have a King Size bed. (he gets weird on little sleep & I simply can't function)

This trip has so far landed me with some shopping goodness. Let's see I bought a pair of red and black adorable burlesque style panties...a new pair of fence-net stockings, a fun male masturbator toy for classes and a tank top that says Girls Lick Pussy Better. The tank is perfect for me to wear when I'm teaching my Pussy Licking Good class. And finally, RC got me a new pair of extra special black, shiny, sleek knee high boots with a heel that goes on forevvvvvver!

My promise to RC is that I am not allowed to beat him with these new boots as I did in fact beat him with last pair of footwear that he bought me. (only because they hurt my feet so they should hurt him to) Apparently meeting his mother a few weeks back warranted my getting treated to these pretty boots.

We've not even checked out the vendors here at the event and goodness knows that they will have some devious device that I just must have. Before my class today I plan on checking them out, perhaps by then RC will be back from the gym downstairs.