Friday, April 13, 2007

trying to keep up

We have started the moving process. We have a system in place to sort and merge our belongings. We will be settled by June 01 together as a family. I'm almost certain we couldn't have planned this to go any smoother if we had prayed for it. Life is amazing.

Today I was given excellent news that allows me to do another large step on Monday towards the opening of the club. It is very time consuming dealing with all of this and also a weight for me emotionally. Mix this in with a good dose of anxiety around personal success and another of fear of the unknown, combined it's been an almost lethal combination making me unable to move at times. However....Monday is a BIG day. I have somewhere to be early in the day and appointments following all day long and I will be there. No prompting needed, we're down to the wire now. It's all in the details.