Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A Full Cup

Measure of my Womanhood...

  1. wearing cosmetics daily is of no interest to me
  2. a beautiful teen-aged daughter and plans on having a baby
  3. ability to orgasm with myself and with partners
  4. breasts that produced milk enough to feed my daughter and soon another
  5. breasts that are pierced for my pleasure and that of my partners
  6. pubic hair that though once a full bush, is kept groomed short and flattering
  7. understanding the difference between need and want
  8. knowing when to say NO in bed
  9. facing the consequences for saying YES in bed
  10. comfort around my body size, shape, appearance, finally owning it
  11. ability to ask for what I want sexually in detail, without shame to a partner/s
  12. loving intimately & sexually more than one person at a time
  13. acceptance of the power of my womanhood
  14. lovingly familiar & intimate with my sexuality
  15. my naked form has become beautiful
  16. being called Ma'am from a youthful stranger
  17. being able to check the 25-35 year old box on forms
  18. menstrual cycle that runs monthly
  19. breasts that shift with each passing year
  20. owning bras that push up and forwards my breasts
  21. buying jeans that accentuate my posterior
  22. answering to "girl or babe"
  23. noticing hotties that are barely legal age
  24. no longer buying into empty advertising promises
  25. multi orgasmic and ability to ejaculate
  26. can find beauty & lust for, in both men & women
  27. needing a nap after rounds of sex