Tuesday, April 10, 2007

uh oh....


RC's espresso machine used to look like this. And then, I broke it. I snapped the handle right off of it. This was last week. I had already apologized. Then last night as I was rolling the birthday man into bed, he made an announcement.

"Jenn, tomorrow at 1:00 I want you ready for your punishment for the breaking of my coffee maker." Described how he wanted me dressed and said we'd deal with it the next day. I fell asleep happily eroticizing the scene that was going to happen between us.

I was careless and broke RC's coffee maker and so punishment was due to me. A paddle and his hand were the implements of choice. Lifting my skirt up high and having me pull my panties round my ankles I was getting weak kneed, wet with excitement and a twinge of fear.

Then he pulled me towards him for an over the knee spanking that left my bottom bruised and me begging for forgiveness, you can imagine that I learned myself a lesson.