Wednesday, January 03, 2007

make-up & a date

Tomorrow I'm doing a photo shoot to gain images for the new Winter / Spring Little Sisters Bookstore brochures, handouts & posters, how awesome that they are going with a photo of yours truly. Torn over what to wear and am thinking something shiny OR something in camouflage. The photos do need to look both inclusive and sexy.

After the photo shoot I'm off to my date with Reive. If memory serves me correctly, he's even cooking me lunch. We are the Founders of BIO aka Vancouver Dungeon. It was myself who tracked down Reive and together we formed & started BIO way back in July of 2000, oh how times have changed. Well since I left to start to start Libido Events in late 2003, thankfully.

Yes it's true, I've been creating sex-positive culture for many years and deeply involved in Vancouvers rich sex history.


With a $500 Mac gift certificate in my hot little hands and no knowledge of cosmetics, does anyone have any suggestions as to what I should make sure I purchase for myself? I know some women have the hots for their MAC make-up, but me, I just want stuff on my face that looks like its supposed to be there, and not like war paint!

I just finished spending $700 on brand new silicone toys for the Taboo show which is next week. New toys to compliment the four classes that they have me teaching again this year, lucky me. Gags, strap-on's, butt plugs and dildoes. Spending someone elses money on sex toys is way to much fun and I still a few hundred more dollars left to rid myself of.