Thursday, January 04, 2007

Reives kiss & sex toys galore

Most of this holiday season has been quite relaxing for me. Today though, today was another story.

I was in a meeting here from 10:00 till 11:15 this morning with a distributor of adult toys and the owner of the store. There they generously piled me up with every sex toy that I wanted or gave a second look at and that was of course in stock. Then they ordered one of every item for me that was not in stock but that I had me heart set on so that I'm the best equipped sex-educator around.

As I was leaving the store Jim was tossing me two more new clitoral vibes / buddies to try and saying "don't forget to try them before tomorrow." (as in Friday, yikes!)

You see, to get the shipment of product in time to the store for next weeks Taboo Show the order must be placed tomorrow. Which means that tonight I'll be in bed demo'ing new clit toys and bondage equipment so I can get my recommendations to the supplier and LS in time for the order. I'm sure a good girl, listening to my boss, trying out sex toys on demand all the while offering critical feedback.

Filled my car trunk with all the booty, then drove just a few short blocks to my photo shoot for the Winter/Spring brochures for LS and that we'll be distributing at the Taboo show as well. I've shot with the photographer before and known him for years so it was easy to get comfy quickly.

The first set of photos we did, was me naked, in black and white striped knee high socks with matching arm warmers and big huge stiletto heels. The second round of photos was done in camouflage and I was able to show off my flexibility. As a final set we shot some pictures of me with toys, just playing around. Apparently before I got to bed tonight I'll have copies of the over 130 pictures that we shot today.

Lunch with Reive was awesome, sadly though we went out to eat and missed the chance to have some private time. It was really great to see him, we've talked a fair bit over the last while on the phone so spending time together just felt like a natural progression for our relationship today. We communicate well and frankly I've missed him in my life. Together we've got some plans this year and watching it all unfold should be a brilliant show. A kiss good-bye sealed this date as one that must be repeated.

By the time I was back in my car it was already 2:30 in the afternoon and my cell phone had 9 messages already. Checked in on my daughter at home and then proceeded to make the drive out of the city and back to Burnaby. Unloaded my trunk onto my office floor and then promptly fell asleep on the sofa for almost 2 hours. Woke up to 7 voice messages on the home phone and 2 more on my cell.

My email account was full of unanswered emails and 1 most curious note. Another toy distributor has contacted me about my education series and has offered me a full sponsorship along with carte blanche to shop at no charge in there store for anything I want or need that will compliment my 4 Taboo classes next week. I rock!

In the last 36 hours, my toy collection has had added it to it over 50 items totaling more than $1800 worth of pleasure. (and yes, there is still more to arrive)

I've got some new toys that even I have never seen before. Experiments must be conducted!

Test subjects wanted. (in order to be considered you must already know where I live and be able some time next week Sunday-Thursday to come over for the experiments) E-mail me.


Made a late dinner here at home in my pj's as my daughter & I finished putting away the Christmas tree and all it's decorations. In a few minutes she will be sitting on my bottom on the sofa massaging my back with oils for 20 minutes. When my turn is over, I will return the favor and rub her down till bedtime at 10:00.

Once daughter is in bed, I've got to put some finishing touches on my classes for next week and if there is any time left, I really really really need to put up the January 2007 workshop schedule for Libido Events.

Plus I still have a ton more of on-line shopping to complete before I can go to bed myself. The photographer mentioned that I should have the images for this evening, so maybe if I'm lucky they'll be to me before I start my forced masturbation and before I have to get some serious sleep.

Ah, the life of a sex-activist...