Friday, July 07, 2006

personal security

the most interesting teaching gig I've picked up in the last couple of months, came to me just last night.

I was hired yesterday by a Security Company to teach at a Personal Safety class this September that they are hosting. I am to talk about the safety involved in meeting people on line and situations I've encountered over the years where people truly did not put there safety first and something negative happened when the cross over happened to meeting "real time".

Strategies for safely meeting new people for sex or play.

Cool job to get! I am very excited about this opportunity and thrilled to have them come to me as an educator.

***Want to share something with me so that I can make sure my outline is full of great stuff? Feel free to share....