Wednesday, July 05, 2006

my morning

finished packing 45 pounds of camping gear into one checked piece of luggage and one carry-on at 1:00 this morning.

At 4:45 AM the alarm went off, basically shrieking " Get Up Now, Get Up Now!" Both child and I bolted into action.

at 5:20 AM the car was the lone vehicle in the Mc Donalds drive through.

at 5:52 AM we had pulled safely into the airport and child & luggage were left on the sidewalk, while I parked in hourly parking

at 6:20 AM I said "be good, have a ton of fun, bring home a life time of memories and I love you piles."

at 6:21 AM my daughter hugged me, and left for Guelph Ontario with Girl Guides.

at 6:30 AM I was pulling out of YVR

at 7:05 AM, naked again, back in bed, sleeping, soundly

9:00 AM, the alarm goes off and I'm now alone, for days and days....

12:00 noon today I have a 2-hour Private Coaching Session, female domination & spanking as the topics of the day

What a life, I'm blessed and exhausted.