Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Greek

I was famished and without an ounce of energy in me for cooking, I knew it was time for outside help. Picked up the phoned and ordered in Greek food from the local infamous Greek restaurant up the street, a dinner of lamb. It fueled me and hit the spot. The remains in the fridge, a snack perhaps tomorrow.

Tomorrow evening I'm teaching...

Sex Tips From a Bi Sexual Woman
July 6 Thursday
4687 Kingsway Street @ The Love Nest
7:00 - 9:30 pm
$25 cash at door



Clitoral/vaginal/g-spot orgasms, prostate stimulation & orgasm, stroking styles, anal play, sex toys, giving great head, going down on a woman, strap-on sex, creating want and more. Join me, Jennifer, for some frank conversations about her experiences being pleasured by women and pleasuring women.

As a bisexual woman, I'll first share with you what I've learned about women and their sexual wants, desires, and fantasies, then we'll discuss ideas and tricks to please men both in bed and in their heads. I'll reveal my favorite 10 Women-Pleasing Sex Tips and favorite 10 for Men as well. Come away with practical tips to make you into a more confident lover.