Sunday, July 09, 2006

together time

Oh my goddesses! Did we ever have a wild night out last night. Jim in slacks and a nice button down shirt, me in 6 inch heels, waist cincher and what resembled 1/10 of a pair of panties. (not street legal for sure)

The chance to sit and talk together and with other couples was long over due for us socially. Didn't work last night and tried to remain as Jennifer of Jim & Jennifer and not Jennifer of Libido Events.

I'd catch myself being educator, event organizer or sex activist and worked hard at closing that door.

With the mind turned off from work, it was easy to submit to Jim. Removing my waist cincher he tied me in a chest harness and a back arm prayer to start and away we went. Later I found myself, tied over a low bench, each of my legs tied to a table leg, crotch exposed with a vibrating egg inside me and the remote control not on me.

Jim behind me, on a chair out of my line of sight, holding the power box to the vibrations going on inside of me. aaahhhh Good music playing, I couldn't help but start swaying and buzzing...

The first french maid brought scallops and bacon and the second brought chocolate dipped straw berries. We indulged of course, fuel was good right then and delicious.

We sat in the hot tub, naked with everyone else, me on Jim's lap, on the back deck overlooking the city and garden lighting.

Hot bothered and really horny we made our way upstairs. Mesmerizing was the orgy room as it had a lot going on and so we found another room more private, and flipped the sign on the door to "Do Not Enter." Inside Jim and I completed our visit to Club Eden with even more intense fun.