Thursday, July 13, 2006

missing comment

The comment below is missing from my blog and I'm unsure why. It published fine because this is the confirmation email that comes to my account, so where the comment went to is beyond me.

AverageDrinker,

The creative, loving, passionate, sexy men in my life all know how to treat a woman. There's a time and place for everything and that they know how to play, love and be joyous with me is what has me coming back for more and more.

Know though, that they come back to me time and time again because of what I offer to them in myself.

I keep myself surrounded by amazing people. Sweet lines from a stranger don't offer the same sentiment to my heart as when said from the lips of someone I know and am attracted to.

best of luck in your search,

Jennifer




From: averagedrinker


To: jennifer@libidoevents.com
Cc:
Date: Thursday, July 13, 2006 10:20 am
Subject: [activist on a mission to initiate change] 7/13/2006 04:45:17 AM
you've got so lucky in your man! i wish i can have men like him. i mean men on webdate are luscious but no one has ever come up to me and delivered those sweet lines.

--
Posted by averagedrinker to activist on a mission to initiate change at 7/13/2006 04:45:17 AM