Monday, July 17, 2006

near nipple disaster

sitting naked on a chair in the living room wrapped up in a blanket a few short minutes ago happily savouring a quiet Monday morning at home. Stood up to kiss my daughter who'd just awoken and laid down on the sofa across from me.

As I bent down to kiss her, a scream, quite loud came bellowing out of my lungs.

As I hollered and yelped my daughter scrambled to her feet to try and aid her frantic wide eyed mother.

The Problem??????

The fringe on the blanket had gotten itself twisted and wrapped around the barbell piercing of my right nipple.

My daughter crouched at my feet helped me untie the fringe from round the post of my piercing thus removing the pain that was coursing through my nipple.

This was only the second time one of piercings has caused me distress. The rest of the time, my piercings bring not only me great joy, but also those who get to admire and play with them as well!