Sunday, July 16, 2006

laughs today

driving along Hastings Street, when what I saw next prompted me to reach for my digital camera and snap a picture quickly.


Stopped at the light at Cassiar and Hastings was a stalled and broken down PINK fire engine which had been converted for some razor/shaving companies promotional needs.

What fun to see the truck in a dead stop on the road, bright PINK and unable to move. Had me laughing for blocks.



Ran into Steve and Jenn today in China town, my daughter and I were on an afternoon outing together. Funny I laughed when I saw Jenn and Steve out together in the middle of the day. Usually I see them "after hours" in clubs and barely dressed, it was good to see they didn't melt when out in daylight.



And now I'm off to see The Devil Wears Prada! I expect to laugh much here as well.