Wednesday, July 19, 2006

how do people end up here?

I have this cool program on my websites which gives me a bunch of statistical information that is valuable for marketing and such.

What I always find fascinating is what keywords people were seeking for in a search engine, when they end up to my blog.

Here is today's intriguing list...

1 photosex
2 homemade zipper lubricant
3 still life massage studio
4 outraged bisexuals demand own slur
5 david steinberg fatherjournal
6 julian murphy art
7
8 seeing my wife nipple texture in her bathing suit
9 remote control cock ring
10 deadly couture vancouver
11 club eden vancouver b.c.
12 suspended from a tree bondage
13 worshipping
14 sadoslavery
15 stilletoes
16 piercings
17 number 5 orange this week vancouver strip club
18 massage weekend camping swingers