Thursday, July 20, 2006

someone in a class

This e-mail is from a woman who recently stumbled across myself and Libido Events and who is now attending parties, classes and events - her world view is now starting "to shift."

Hello Jennifer,

It's becoming clearer to me 'what' you actually offer to myself and to others, as I attend the workshops. As anything in life, the more one pursues something new, the more there is to know and pursue.

I see my learning in these workshops/events as a platform for all other areas of my life. My sexual journey is now the platform to continue to explore all dimensions of my personal/spiritual growth.

Thank you so much for the workshop at the XXXXX. I was surprised at how little vocabulary I had to access for some of your important questions. Alas, I have not stop thinking about boundaries, ethics, triangulation, etc. Your workshops have really challenged alot of my beliefs and self-knowledge. You are masterful at your craft Jennifer.

It was very great to see you again Jennifer. I love getting to know you better. I am thankful for your authentic openness about your life. What an honour to witness your paths.

Looking forward to sat already,