Wednesday, March 08, 2006

life changes

Happy International Womens Day to all you beautiful & powerful women.

I'm off to teach a private class on Erotic Wax & Ice play to a group of people over on the North Shore this evening. When I finally arrive in later, I've got much to get off my chest and plan on writing. Hopefully I'll be able to draw out of myself what's swirling in my head and get the emotions separated from the facts so I can lay it all out.

I've been inspired this past week to change my life in a BIG way and already underway are changes. I did not know I could find the courage and strength to do for myself what I've been putting off for so long but I'm happy with myself for embarking on this new journey.

I'm having a hard time and a struggle already, it's far from easy and I suspect that the first while will be the hardest for me. Want to offer me support for an issue that you won't ever know anything about?

Send me mail, write me about change and transitions and how to do these things with grace even when they challenge is beyond belief. I need to hear about triumph over personal demons and courage to do things for oneself. I'm looking to be built up privately for awhile by anyone with the time to send a note. I need to feel good about myself as what I'm embarking on is difficult for even me; it makes me feel insignificant, scared and lonely.

Off to teach and inspire people to have more joyful kinky sex, more later.

hugs