Friday, March 10, 2006

steeping tea

Hawaiian Island Tea Company - Pineapple Waikiki Tropical Black Tea and Hibiscus Honey Tropical Green Tea.

Hearing the names of the tea alone, makes me want a blanket and a good book.

Midori brought me a box of each delicious tea upon her return from Hawaii. Kara was over a short while ago and I'd made her the Pineapple tea. (can you believe I made the tea and then forgot to serve it) Now that Kara's left I'm sitting here finishing the pot by myself and working on the computer at a candle lit dining room table while dinner cooks in the wok.

My afternoon was spent on the phone and running errands. Volunteer coordinating, event building, booking a new venue and visiting Tracie over at Fetwear to discuss business and talk tickets.

My daughters at her dads this weekend so I've got time to myself to accomplish much and the house is to myself. Tomorrow night is Sin City so to bed early for me tonight.