Saturday, March 11, 2006

lush

spent an excessive amount of time soaking in the tub late this afternoon reading a sex manual. How could I not enjoy the bath treat with a Lush bath bomb making the water and me feel pampered. The washroom filled with the scents of sweet orange, cinnamon, cloves and black pepper. Yummy, I'm feeling good enough to be eaten...

Shortly I'll be out the door to Sin City. Already I've chosen my evenings outfit and packed up a small bag of toys. With a good dinner in me in a bit when I arrive in to Sin City I'll be ready for anything anyone.

Lucky me that my Daddy took me shopping for the most beautiful full length, black wool fur lined coat, cause it's so cold out tonight and in my skimpy little outfit I need a coat that will keep my girly bits toasty warm.

Let it be known, I'm in the mood for some action tonight!