Sunday, March 12, 2006

all in a night

being out at Sin City last night brought me home this morning at 3:30. Goodness me did I ever make the most of my night out on the town. Here's a short list of some of what I got myself into...

  • BCAA came and retrieved my keys from the front seat of my car after I locked them in when getting my $4.00 parking lot ticket [before I even arrived in to the club]
  • my back was flogged while sitting in a chair by a man whose name I've forgotten
  • man who flogged me, I turned the tables on, switched things up, put him in a leather hood and handcuffs then Topped him myself, with his pants around his ankles
  • wonderfully massaged by a few different sets of warm thoughtful hands
  • Reive, an old friend kissed me and we spent well over 90 minutes together talking
  • I lost a shoe, my right one, it was pink and open toed. This makes me sad.
  • a man came and told me I'm the reason he's even at Sin City and told me the story of how he found Libido Events, then myself and how I introduced him to sex-positive culture. Empowering for me, thank you to him
  • personally introduced myself to over 30 new people
  • hung up advertising posters for my friends over at Fetwear
  • handed out free sexy goodies to the event staff at Sin City because they rock for all their hard work
  • a good friend threw himself at me, even offering me the chance to take him to the bedroom or the dungeon to have my way with me [this is big as he's scared of me in S/m]
  • was offered the chance to bottom to numerous other people last night, but I was just too busy being a social butterfly, meeting new people & catching up with old friends


I started the evening in a red pvc skirt with open lacing up each side, black 6 inch platform heels along with a black strapped shiny black pvc top. At nights end I was heading to the coat check wearing only my platforms and a red pvc thong, nothing else. A sign of a wonderful night.

Spent today window shopping Commercial Drive with a girl friend for a few hours, then we parted and I headed over to visit with my friend James. Spent part of the later afternoon hanging out in his bed with he and his girlfriend talking sex & kink. We were all at Sin City last night and lucky me as the non drinker, gets to be the one to recount to all what their activities had been.

Now that I've sent out the Libido Events March 2of2 mailout this evening, I'm about ready for bed and feeling good about all that I've done this weekened.