Wednesday, March 01, 2006

mustache

the other night I was naked, laying in bed alongside Jim. His fingers trailing over my bare breasts, down to the warmth of my mons. He stops abruptly and says "What is this, a little hitler mustache?" Smiling a little nervously, I was a tad self conscious of my new shave job, he ran his fingers ran through the little tuft of hair.

Later the next day, on the sofa cuddled up to Jim watching tv & talking, while my daughter worked on an art project in another room, who knew what would next happen?

Suddenly my daughter appears smiling smugly of a girl doing no good, she walks into the room with a small little black mustache above her youthful 12 year old lip. [a piece of electrical tape] Jims face lights up as he sees her, then turns to look at me, nodding and says, "like mother, like daughter Jennifer." Took me less than a second for the light of recognition to come on, then I couldn't stop laughing.