Monday, August 08, 2005

the zoo and poly

Sitting in Allena's living room in Seattle, we've just returned from the Woodland Park Zoo where we had sooo much fun. Giraffe's, hippo's, lamas, wallaroo, orangutan and a pink haired bird eating spider. There were way too many animals to list here, some that I'd never even seen before. We finished our zoo trip with a trip to the canteen for a strawberry frozen bar each.

This morning we spent here with Jim, the three of us catching up as a poly family for awhile. We were all so spent still from our day together yesterday that a lazy morning in at home was just what we needed.

Yesterday, I drove down to Seattle with Midori as my passenger and we headed for The Wet Spot. I taught two classes there, my Bi Curious class for women and my hands on Wax & Ice Play class. They both went well and it was delightful to have Midori sit in on the Bi Curious class.

After driving to Seattle and teaching two classes I hadn't thought I'd be up for the Bondage Party at The Wet Spot but it turned out I had more energy in me than I even knew. So much energy in fact, that Jim was able to do 2 full suspensions with me and send me in full motion and flight in each. Being a monkey in bondage is so great - and inversion play for me is very sexy.

By the time we all got back to Allena's last night we didn't get to bed till midnight so a good sleep was had by all.

Tonight on the other hand, Allena is heading out to a board meeting and I've got a dinner date with S, who I've not seen since I was in town for the Queer Femme conference and spent the night at his place. Should be nice night out for me.

Then tomorrow I'm spending the day in Seattle with Allena again and in the evening doing Sex Life Live with Dane Ballard on internet TV.

I'd write more as I've much to unload but it's now time for me to get all girly girl ready for my date...

more later

Jennifer
poly and proud