Tuesday, August 09, 2005

afternoon sex & a new bed frame

At noon today I went to see the infamous Lancer of Seattle at Vain and had him cut my hair. What a great job he did and also showed me how to use a straightener, very cool! I would have had my hair cut shorter but Jim wants it left long and so his preference wins. This no short hair rule is just not about me but also in place for Allena as well.

After the haircut in Belltown Allena and I did some shopping for a new bed frame and then went out for a quick sushi snack. Lunch over and now we're back at her condo and shortly plan on putting together the new frame in her bedroom. Little does she know that after we're done getting her bed put together, that in my bag is my brand new cock (already in it's harness) and a vibrating egg, lube and condoms.

My plan is to christen Allenas bed by fucking her immediately after it's set up. I'll have a great time for sure and I hope that Allena favours my plan and my cock. She knows nothing of the plan and of course the cock is new, so she hasn't ever had it in her. Oh well, lube, patience and a little loving can make almost anything possible. No matter how big or how scary. ha ha

off to play now, with my cock and my girl

Jennifer