Saturday, August 06, 2005

packing up the car

I'm packing up my car and driving my daughter to her friends house this morning. He and his family take my daughter away ever summer for a holiday and this year it is 13 days of a holiday. Sad to see her go but so happy that she is getting this wonderful opportunity. Wow!

Once child is dropped off at her friends I'll be driving straight home to pack for tomorrow's two classes that I'm teaching at The Wet Spot. Erotic Wax & Ice Play and Bi Curious? Where To Start For Girls Who Want to Date Girls. I'd pack this evening and head out and enjoy the beautiful day today but tonight I'm hosting the Dine With The Diva Event with Midori and following that later this evening her and I have some time booked together to unwind and catch up.

Tomorrow will be frantic with leaving for Seattle at 7:00 in the morning with Midori as my passenger so today will all be about readying myself for all of these events.

out the door now...