Tuesday, August 02, 2005

head cold & a guest

Lack of consistent decent sleep and a hectic work schedule has left me now with a full blown head cold. Yucky! Just not what I had in mind for myself given that tomorrow afternoon I'll be bound in rope at Midori's hands and suspended from something that I can't say quite yet for photo's that Jim's taking. Midori is here in town with me now till Sunday and we've got three events to get through, a photo shoot and a variety of other kinky things to work out.

It's exciting enough to know that I'm going to do bondage play with Jim, now add in that Midori is tying me up, I'm getting suspended, it's happening outdoors in wonderful light and sun and yummy my life is fabulous. Head cold or not, I'm planning on having a great day tomorrow and living on Sudafed the whole time.

Off to pack my bags for tomorrow events, both the photo shoot and Midori's evening class with Libido Events. Come on out and join us for this class...



August 3 Wednesday
Doors 7:00
Workshop 7:30-9:30pm
Military and Interrogation Scenes presented by Diva Midori
Venue: upstairs 2280 East Hastings St Vancouver
Advance Tickets $20 available now at Little Sisters Book Store 1238 Davie Street Vancouver
Tickets at the door $25
full event details


**Vendor, door prizes, cold drinks

Crisp uniforms. Commanding women and dashing men. Relentless discipline. Cruel interrogators. Physically demanding training.

If these images make your heart beat faster, then march don't walk to this class! Your military play might involve only two people or a large cast with complicated
coordination. Midori will discuss the different types of scenes, how to prepare for them, how to maintain your roles, and how to do it all safely. Expect intense scenes demonstrated right before your eyes!


questions jennifer@libidoevents.com