Monday, June 06, 2005

fitting it all in

Saturday you could have seen me sitting watching a parade with my daughter in the morning then wandering the closed, chaotic streets for a few hours had you been in Burnaby on Hastings Street at The Hats Off Day Parade. And thankfully the rain held off for the entire day and we were able to have such a great time together. Although I did not buy any cotton candy at the parade I did consume at 9:00 in the morning a Spicy Hot Italian oversized sausage on a bun and ate it till the final crumbs were in my mouth.

Following the parade festivities, my daughter along with a friend of hers went to a movie together then swimming. This of course left me suddenly with some available time. Should have, could have many things, but instead ended up out with new guy to dinner at a local pub and for a nice talk and visit. When we got back to his place, he presented me yet again, with another package of Chocolate Sparkle Cookies. WOW! These things are to die for, they are the worlds first baked truffle and they're made by Thomas Haas here in Vancouver.

Is it a Cookie? Is it a Truffle? Or is it a Dessert?

This award winning chocolate treat is so unique that it is difficult to categorize. Some call it a truffle, Vancouver Sun calls it The Best Cookie in the World.


Award Winning
"The World's Best Cookie"
Vancouver Sun, Feb 2003

"One of the Top Ten Favorite Recipes of the Year"
LA Times, Dec 2002

One thing I know for sure. The man has good taste in his sweets and I'm grateful.

We visited for awhile and then it was time for me to pick up the girls from the pool and bring them home seeing as the friend was sleeping over. By the time the girls were to bed at 10:30 I actually fell in to an exhausted sleep, thankfully. It was just needed.

Up Sunday morning and drove daughters friend home at 10 and then arrived back just in time to take a call from Kara saying her plans for the day had changed due to weather. I invited her along to the mall to clothes shop for my 11 year old who is growing at such a rapid pace these days.

We met up in the mall and off the 3 of us went. Kara, like Allena both move through my life, heart and home so often that they all just fit in to my family. While the child was in the change room it was time for a few stolen moments between Kara and I of pinched nipples, lingering touches, low moans of built up want and girl play. Doing things to Kara when she leasts expects them makes me wet. It's the look of surprise/alarm, right before it washes over to lust that makes it so hot for me visually. And that's really the only reason why I do things to her. Is that I like how it looks on her. Holding hands and being arm in arm is just a given with me, I'm like that with all my partners. Not the ideal way to spend time with my bottom in a mall, but hey, when life has got me being mom, then mom is what rules. Part of what makes Kara and Allena so special is there ability to honor me a mother by not making it hard for me to be a partner. (because out of all my partners, in poly or just casual play, I'm the only one with a child)


Wow, tomorrow is Monday already and Jim and I are teaching Rope Bondage 1 at the studio. It's always cool to see who shows up to rope classes, whose learned what and who is turning in to a rope Top or a rope Slut. After the class Jim and I return to a empty home as my daughter will be at her dads. After this update I plan on letting my Sir, my Daddy know that we'll be alone so perhaps he can preplan how he may wish to use me / and as such pack accordingly.

Jim's been with Allena in Seattle all weekend as I've been home bound. This Tuesday, Allena is coming up here to spend a day and night with me. Poly only works when communication is at it's best. And these days it's working pretty good, because everyone in my world is getting some of me as well as some of's with their other partners too. Life is good.

Seeing as though it's after 1, it would be wise for me to crawl in to my bed. My office is in my bedroom so it's not far for me to go. I've spent time on my knees before on this carpet, I'm confident I can crawl to bed on my own without anyone actually dragging me. (although being dragged can sure be hot!)

hugs, kisses and blessings,

Jennifer