Tuesday, June 07, 2005

shifting of power

Last night Jim and I were cuddled up on the sofa (alone in the house) after the rope bondage class, the news was just ending and he starts to speak. Since we're alone, I am naked, his preferred way to have me. "Lay back, flat on the sofa" he says as he get's on his knees along side my outstretched body and pulls the cushion out from under my head. His hand ran the length of my body and there may have been a kiss to my forehead before I saw his hand reach towards the pocket on his jeans.

Now earlier, before the news on tv, before naked, we'd arrived back from the class and I set about putting everything away. Asked to ready myself for bed and with permission set about brushing my teeth, using the washroom and folding back the bed. While in the bedroom putting things away, I had seen underneath his computer bag on top of the medical table in my room, the caddle prod.

The caddle prod and I have a long history together, it's a love - hate relationship and I'm sure you can understand why. I love the fear & terror it conjures up in me and the intensity of the pain it creates YET I hate the fact that it can humble me to tears and groveling and make it impossible for me to control my flailing body when it strikes. But we get so close when we play with it. Really close, it's a huge trust thing to play with a toy like that and a huge turn on too.

He reaches in to his pocket and says in a really stern loud tone "Arms up, over your head and keep them there!" Damn I don't like this already yet I want to play so bad that what ever he wants will be ok with me. So long as it keeps us close. A Wartenburg pinwheel comes out from behind the caddle prod that I can see sticking out of his pocket and he trails it over my body till I dance and shimmy and groan and moan so loud that I know he wants to use me more for something more.

And then there we go, here it comes, my uncertainty, my fear, my panic and a caddle prod all at once. The mind or at least my mind, goes so fast at this moment. My bottom lip quivering and the caddle prod being pushed in to my thigh then thighs, and traced over every inch of my trembling body. Legs spread, against my will but with my consent and I'll be damned, but I was so aroused with fear, want and submission that when it touched my labia, yes, my legs shook and clamped shut briefly, but what he wanted in that moment was for me to give it all up to him. It's sliding in to my moistness and I know that if I had not been so aroused it never would have or could have been pushed in me. It's my own want that has create this horrible predicament for myself. Could have gotten up and walked away in that moment as the only things holding me still was my desire to please my Daddy. Have faith Jennifer. Trust in me. I'll keep you safe. We've done this before, it hurts so bad only because you know the pain...

Funny thing for me with a caddle prod, once it lands, I can't find exactly where it landed any more as the feeling spreads so far out. Pushed in deep to my torso it's an exhilarating sensation and one that I'll continue to seek out.

About 1am we went to bed and at 3 I was sleeping on the sofa to avoid the snoring. Then at 5am, sleeping the sleep of the dead, I'm suddenly being carried briskly through the house in the arms of my Daddy, thrown to the bed, rolled over and shown yet again, who has the power in our relationship.

Now at 11:00 today Daddy left for his house and Allena is next on her way up to me from Seattle and due in at 6 tonight. In her and my relationship, I've got the power and tonight it will be fun to exercise it over her. What to do with her? Well I certainly won't be deciding this here, but over dinner I'm sure I'll create something.

The BBQ is ready and all I need now is for the knock at my door and to hear Bella say, "I've arrived Ma'am" and I'll know that the power has shifted in my house and in my bed yet again.

Jennifer
a switch