Saturday, June 11, 2005

rope, submission and play

It's Saturday morning and I awoke at 6:36 just to start typing naked at the computer, cross legged and slightly chilled as my bed had been so nicely heated. Last night at 11:30, the lights went out here in my bedroom and I went straight to dream land. After of course, returning home from having dinner with the new guy and his wife. It would be wrong for me to not say how delicious the meal was, BBQ'd steaks, baked potatoes, corn on the cob, salad and sparkle cookies with ice cream for dessert. Yummy good! And when I left I left the dishes behind with them. See in my house, the dish washer is me, so dinner cooked for me and no dishes to do, you can understand then why it felt so special to me. Dinner PLUS...


Us three had a poly talk and it looks like all is going to work out between us. We're slowly negotiating a play / D/s relationship where by cute guy would be my bottom, yippee! Me, with a new guy to play with and he with an encouraging wife. It doesn't get any better than this. Now the way to maintain this type of extra curricular relationship is to keep everyone safe. Physically AND emotionally. Practice no surprises and don't scare the villagers. Keep everyone informed and get consent at every step along the way. And not just from him, but from the two of them as a couple. This is how I play and this is what keeps people around in my life is my ability to be that ethical player or if you will, that ethical slut. Managing multi partnered play and / or relationships is also easy for me because I'm not looking to be everything to anyone NOR will I allow anyone to look at me in that light.

Now about today - I work from 12-6 and then return home to shower and change my look from day time employee, to night time glamoured up Diva on her way to Sin City. Yes, it is tonight, the second Saturday of the month again and it's time. Time for the world of fetish, dancing, BDSM play and eye candy at 23 West Cordova from 9-3. Jim is arriving in at 8 to pick me up and we are heading straight to the event from here.

Who knows what I'll wear, but surely I'll be able to come up with something while I'm working today. Already I'm confident that I'll be exhausted BEFORE I even arrive but I know that the sex energy is so high there that it alone can keep me going all night long. What I'm thiking is that going tied in just a rope harness would be perhaps the best way to go, a guarantee if you will of endorphins going off, all that rope pulled tight and constricting around each of my breasts, binding me tight, holding me together, restrciting my breathing and making me filled with desire while navigating each step carefully in a pair of 6 inch heels and moving to the music and the endorphins. A piece of hemp rope, tied in to an intricate knot, just big enough to cover my mons, thus making it legal for me to be in a bar barely dressed!

Mix this in with the fact that my bottoming to rope and to perhaps some SM is even in the cards for me this evening. Gets me excited just thinking about it now. The other day I'd emailed my Daddy and asked him if we could play tonight...I've found as a bottom that the sure fire way to get my needs and wants met is to be able to not only articulate them out loud but also to offer something up in exchange. I offered Jim my submission and asked him if we could leave the Daddy part behind tonight seeing as though I'm really looking for some SM from him and I do this best with him (in public) when I do this masochism stuff with him as my Top and not as my Daddy. Make sense? I'd much rather have him come to me as my Daddy afterwards and carry me away and make it all better. See, I'm a girl who knows what she likes!

Oh yes, and yesterday when I checked the Libido Events post box I found to my giddy, lustful surprise that Midori's new book (Wild Side Sex: The Book of Kink) has arrived to me finally. Not only was it in the post box yesterday but by last night it has been read at work on a break, dropped in to my purse and flipped through at red lights and is now proudly laying on my bedside table next to some O'My lube. Erotica and lube at my bedside, are you catching on that I'm a tad bit of a sensualist? I am!

Off to scrub down with some Got2b soy and apple foaming body shower latte, before facing the world. If you see me at Sin City tonight and I'm not playing in the dungeon or otherwise engaged, then stop by and say hello.

Jennifer