Sunday, June 12, 2005

lazy Sunday & memories of Sat night

My bottom is striped with red lines, cane marks, a reminder of the play that was had last night at Sin City.

Jim and I did some S/M play just like I was hoping for (and hinted for) and I managed to get my bottom and thighs caned from here to kingdom come! It was so much fun to wallow in my masochism for awhile and to also be bound in rope for some bondage play too. Predicament bondage is what Jim does a lot of with me and it's my favorite (aside from suspension) as it takes all off my concentration to stay in the posistions that he puts me in. Being bound on that level means my concentration is so strong that I can erase the outside world and just focus on our play together.

Tied with hemp rope, holding my arms secure behind my back together in a full arm prayer, rendering me unable to keep Jim off of me.... one leg supporting me on the ground, while the other ankle is wrapped in rope and tethered to a ceiling bolt to hold me spread, wide, open, exposed, accessible for Jims viewing pleasure. A chest harness around my torso, making my breasts swell and thus giving him another area to play with my endorphin buttons and another spot to tether me from. He must have had me hanging around for a good 45 minutes and mixed in with the caning, I've got to say that today I'm a happy satiated little masochist. There is nothing better than turning my head around while standing and being caned, to see Jim, swinging a cane and watching me and my body with his full attention. It's a good connection that we get when doing SM and bondage.

We were in to home fairly early last night as this morning we had to be up to pick up my daughter from Richmond at 10:30, as she had spent the weekend camping with Girl Guides.

Today is a lazy day of sorts. Jims on my bed working on his laptop, I'm working on mine in the office and the child is laying on the sofa resting after a cold & rainy weekend in a tent.

For the first time since I've had a car, it seems to have a problem. I've no dash lights or radio lights and the "check engine" light is coming on. hmm. Not good. My Daddy said that he is going to put on jeans and go downstairs and check my car shortly to give me the verdict. I'm not a car girl, a light comes on and says trouble, and what do I do? I call the people in my life and ask them what to do. We're all experts at something or atleast recognize our strengths, and me, I'm fully accepting of the fact that I know nothing about cars.

Later tonight I'll pack for tomorrow nights Rope Bondage 2 class that we're teaching. Get everything packed today then tomorrow when the child is in school and my work is all done, what free time I will have left will just be for my Daddy and not me working. It would appear that I work a lot and need to make a conscious effort to make free time for myself and my Daddy when working at home.


blessings

Jennifer