Wednesday, February 09, 2011

More On The Matter

If you've not already read my posts as of late regarding special treatment for single men, then this next bit, might seem out of context.

Regarding this post and then the subsequent post that I have now made about Special Snowflakes a woman wrote me with this thought on the matter, here is her email in it's entirety.


Jennifer,

If you want a different perspective on this subject. I causes me concern that some do not appear to understand boundaries or the word no. If they don't understand this prior to being a member, then receiving preferred treatment and being a member still not understand "no" would cause me great concern.

The orientation is there for the benefit of the member taking it and for the safety of others. Everyone has heard the same thing and are all aware of the boundaries and expectations. Someone who doesn't understand boundaries for safety in a sexual environment is scary and would cause me great concern.

You are doing the right thing and I feel safer knowing that you don't allow people to bypass the system.

Lisa