Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Deflated Testicle

Thanks Karen, for solving my truck needed situation from yesterday. It's great to be surrounded by so many wonderful supportive friends. You and your family are amazing.

*** *** *** *** ***

This morning I awoke to a crisis email. The seamstress designing my massive vulva and penis teaching aides, wrote to say that overnight, one of the testicles had become deflated.

I just bought the two (squishy bouncy) balls last week at Toy's R Us, and already one is deflated. Apparently with a slow leak. Not good at all. Plus the seamstress had already put them inside the scrotum, so more work to get them out, and new ones in.


So I was at Walmart early this morning to purchase more balls. And given the dimensions of the completed penis, I was told I could go up a size, so I bought two 10 inch testicles, rather than the 8 inch ones previously. More proportionate.

The original balls, were swirly blue. Irrelevant the color due to them being covered in batting and inside a scrotum. None-the-less amusing that blue balls were used for such a purpose.

This time round, the store had no plain balls in the size needed. I ended up purchasing Disney printed balls. Ready for it ... I ended up with two Tinker Balls. So when you see me using my new aides, you'll know that the testicles are actually Tinkerbell balls.

It is oddly perverse and amusingly enough, just another example of how extraordinary my life is.