Friday, November 06, 2009

Half Way Over Now

Day Two of Taboo is complete and another three classes went off fantastically for me. I could not have done it all though without the help of Sheryl and Jason - kudos to you both for your tireless support of me today and yesterday.

My legs from just above the knees down to each toe on each foot look not only unfamiliar, but oddly misshapen. They are also in great discontent. This, despite the fact that I wore flat shoes all day and taught from a leather sofa and when not teaching was sitting on said sofa with my legs elevated.

We are home and in good spirits, as the day was successful. But with all sincerity I am so tired I could cry and all I want is to be rid of back and leg pain.

Tylenol 3's are what I have been using to manage but these are wreaking havoc on my digestive track now.

Two days of the show left, I've made it now to the half way point.