Monday, October 19, 2009

Crazy Life of Mine

There is so much on my plate right now.

I had to cancel my massage therapy appointment this week due to a triple booking the same day, during the same time period. Balancing everything I have going on is a definite challenge lately.

Right now I am supposed to be working on a legal suit that I am involved in that is before the courts in less than three weeks. Yet I lack the stamina necessary to put together the documents I should be preparing, perhaps later today I'll get to it.

I have commissioned a woman to make me a four foot tall penis and a four foot tall vulva for an upcoming large educational production that I have been hired to star in. Once this post is written I owe her a phone call so we can continue on plotting the execution of this outrageous project.

We returned home from the US late last night, and though we managed to put away all of our purchases, the suitcases still need to be unpacked and some serious laundry must be taken care of.

After emptying my telephones, there is a tidy list of eleven different people that I have to phone and deal with.

Tonight is new member orientation at The Lounge and there are seven inductees scheduled to be in class.

And to top off this day from hell, I am nauseous, still. I went to bed with a big bowl next to me and still this afternoon my stomach is rather queasy and unsettled for some reason.

I am finally pregnant enough that I no longer see the obstetrician monthly, rather these days, it is every two weeks as finally we are on the countdown till the birth of our son. Friday I see the doctor again and I can complain about my pained back and wrists, and rumbly tummy.