Thursday, October 22, 2009

Birthday Fast Approaching

Another photo from the photo shoot the other day. I like this one too, Todd did an amazing job with me, especially given how crappy I have felt lately.

In six days it is my 37th birthday, and these days do I ever feel old. In fact, I am looking for a pair of slippers .... sexy ones ... not granny ones and they must have no heel and be non slip. Any leads where I can get my feet into some?

Last night at Deviant Dining was a really good dinner, wonderful guests who were highly engaged in some incredible conversations and a host of connections made between members whom had not met before. Plus one member brought me a birthday present, plus a gift for the baby. I came home happy, over full and grateful to be surrounded by such wonderful community.