Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Thirty Three Weeks along

To be perfectly honest, I feel like shit.

I barely slept at all last night. The baby inside of me had the hiccups for hours on end which kept me awake against my will and a pinched nerve in my arm was causing me horrid physical distress. Many, many tears were shed.

Today marks my 33rd week of pregnancy. And I feel very uncomfortable. I am not at all happy as of late. Don't get me wrong, I am super eager to get this child out of me as these final weeks are a real struggle for my body and pregnancy is no longer a joyful time.

All I want is to meet my son, get my body back and resume my life without discontent.

It is a good thing there are so many wonderful friends that support me and a family that goes the extra mile because I am needing the love right now.