Saturday, September 19, 2009

Squirting Orgasms

Yesterday we had sex. Not just your run of the mill ordinary sex either. We connected and moved together in such a way that things got explosive.

I was on my back with my legs spread, knees drawn up and feet firmly planted on the bed. He was on his knees between my parted thighs looking down at me with lust and awe. I came so hard that I squirted ejaculate all over his tummy as he thrust his cock deep into me.

I came a second time, writhing and screaming as it took me on a wave of ecstasy. He could not hold out any longer and soon left his seed all over me with great delight.

Then we both burst out laughing uncontrollably. The bed was soaking wet and we were both sticky, sweaty and panting. It felt so good to be able to loose control for awhile with one another.

Then we had to strip the bed, including the mattress pad and do a load of laundry.