Sunday, September 13, 2009

Nothing left to give

My morning started early, to early. I had not slept well at all last night. Once I was out of bed it was a whirlwind of activity as I readied myself for my days work.

In less than hour I had packed my teaching bag, located my class notes and refreshed myself on my coaching clients needs.

Jason drove me to The Lounge and we set the place up for what was to happen over the next seven hours.

My private coaching clients arrived on time, they are a wonderful couple whom I have had the privilege of working with before. Our appointment went smoothly and that was my first of three accomplishments to navigate.

Next was a Couples Only Interactive class, everyone who had reserved arrived promptly. The two hours went fast, with each half of the couple working over the half while I led and instructed. The main room was smoking hot, and I was overjoyed to facilitate such action.

After the couples class ended and everyone had left, there remained just short of thirty minutes for me to clean the place. Things were everywhere and I needed to prep fast for the afternoons Member Orientation class.

As I unlocked the door, the next wave of people arrived. What a lovely group they were. Introducing them to The Lounge and our offerings brought me great joy, despite some contractions that were bothering me and feet that I could feel swelling by the minute.

Jason showed up just before six and met everyone in the class right before they were on their way out the door. We set the place back up for the next scheduled adventure and then he drove us home.

Here I sit naked in the living room, feet up, feeling fatigued beyond comprehension. I'm horny too--what a horrid contrast.

I think what next I need is a meal. It just struck me that I have yet to eat anything today.