Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Picking the Right Time, Place & Event

Today I bring you a funny, and three event announcements. Enjoy the laugh and come join us at Libido Lounge for these upcoming events.

  1. Last night I was talking to a young, good looking woman. She asked me if I liked breasts or legs. I told her what I really liked was a shaved pussy. Apparently I'm not welcome back at K.F.C. any time soon.
  2. Wednesday tomorrow is Restraining Order, our drop in bondage event. Come by and maybe find yourself tied up, or tie someone else up. There are always people kicking around who are looking for play partners.
  3. This Friday is Exploratorium, your chance to sample numerous different types of sensations at the hands of our experiences in house volunteers. It's a drop in event, come on by.
  4. Saturday is our Couples Only Sex Party, you'll need to reserve a spot for yourself, so get on it. Like now. jennifer@libidoevents.com