Sunday, September 20, 2009

Non Consensual Pain

My wisdom tooth is causing me non consensual pain, the variety that I find not appealing at any time. Though two teeth are coming in and both are badly impacted, one is horribly worse than the other and as such even has me on antibiotics. That I am taking Tylenol 3's to alleviate tooth pain and my newly added misery of middle back pain is such a dreadful reality. I can only pray that the dental surgeon on Tuesday and the massage therapist on Thursday will be able to offer me more hope for recovery than I am currently feeling at this moment.

Today was Hatha Nude Yoga at The Lounge, and a lovely class it was. Following that was a new member orientation and we welcomed yet another group of new converts.

We came home and Jason assembled the new baby crib. It is just lovely in a deep chocolate brown. Tomorrow I pick up the mattress and then the bed will be complete.

The baby is coming and it's hard to believe that the time has flown on by so fast. This next little while will be us trying to cram as much as possible into our days. Wish us luck.